Sea Ranch Connect provides two services: Internet and Telephone. You will need to subscribe to the Internet Service in order to subscribe to the Telephone Service.
21st century internet brought to you by Sea Ranch Connect, a state-of-the-art communication system. Sea Ranch Connect is an optical fiber network installed to the curb of every house, lot and business on The Sea Ranch. This service provides a reliable communications network critically needed by all The Sea Ranch residents. This project was developed and is owned by The Sea Ranch Association.
Sea Ranch Connect
- Pre-Signup Form
- On-Site Pre-Construction Appointment with a Sea Ranch Connect Technician
- Provides consent for Sea Ranch Connect and its contractors to access your property for necessary installation work.
Order Equipment and Set Installation Appointment
- Order In-Home Gateway Equipment
- Order Telephone Service and Select Telephone Settings
- Set Billing Information
- Receive Installation Appointment from Customer Service Representative
Sea Ranch Connect Customer Support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Call 1-866-270-1613 or email customer service and we'll be happy to assist you.
What makes Sea Ranch Connect Internet different?
- 1 Gbps connection to the Internet with speeds up to 1 Gbps for both uploads to the Internet and downloads from the Internet.
- No limit on the amount of data you can transmit each month.
- Fiber gateway with capability to provide LAN connections and optional WiFi.
- Option to have a static IP address.
- Assistance with email setup through an email account provider.
- Residential fiber “modems,” known as gateways, are far more reliable than DSL or cable equipment.
- FTTH systems use new infrastructure instead of cannibalizing older wiring for Internet, like DSL or cable.
- Extreme weather changes in the seasons like extreme temperatures do not affect the fiber. Fiber does not corrode over time like existing communication systems.
- Provides a high performance, high reliability communications network critically needed by all community residents.
- Provides additional revenue to The Sea Ranch Association once construction loans are paid off.
- Real estate values will benefit from high speed and reliable Internet access.
- FTTH systems are state-of-the-art and scale to higher speeds in the future.